What is an Aromatherapy Massage?
Oils are blended to create a unique mix for you as an individual who might need an oil that will help with any ailments you may have. The oil is then applied to the skin with a traditional massage. Aromatherapy uses plant materials and aromatic plant oils, including essential oils, for improving psychological or physical well-being. Essential Oils have been known to help with numerous ailments. At the end of the treatment you will be offered the oil to enjoy at home.
- Induces feelings of deep relaxation in the body
- Helps restore balance in the body
- Stimulates the body’s natural immune system
- Helps to increase energy levels
- Promotes well-being
- Calms and soothes the mind
- Helps to reduce tension
- Helps to lift mood and reduce feelings of depression
Aromatherapy Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
Aromatherapy Full Body Massage
I love going to Sarah, she makes you feel so relaxed and at ease! Had a full body massage last night and it was amazing! Wouldn’t go to anyone else! Highly recommend!